The Chatelaine Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in Romantic Fiction. The Chatelaine Book Awards is a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best new books featuring romantic themes and adventures of the heart, historical love affairs, perhaps a little steamy romance, and stories that appeal especially to fans of affairs of the heart to compete in the Chatelaine Book Awards (the CIBAs). We will put them to the test and choose the best among them.
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from the 2021 Chatelaine Romantic Fiction Long List to the 2021 Chatelaine Book Awards SHORT LIST. The Short Listers will compete for the Finalist positions. All FINALISTS will be announced and recognized at the Chanticleer Authors Conference (CAC22).
The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 17 CIBA divisions’ Finalists.
We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremony on Saturday, June 25h, 2022 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. sponsored by the 2022 Chanticleer Authors Conference.
These titles are in the running for the FINALISTS of the 2021 Chatelaine Book Awards novel competition for Romantic Fiction!
Join us in cheering on the following authors and their works in the 2021 CIBAs.
- Jayne Castel – Highlander Deceived
- Anna Gomez and Kristoffer Polaha – Moments Like This
- Valerie Taylor – What’s Not Said — A Novel
- Lindy Miller – Aloha With Love
- Alex Sirotkin – The Long Desert Road
- Evie Alexander – Highland Games
- M. C. Bunn – Where Your Treasure Is
- A.D. Brazeau – Love Between the Lines
- Chera Thompson & NF Johnson – A Time to Wander
- Brooke Skipstone – Crystal’s House of Queers
- Bobbi Groover – Inside the Grey
- Pierre G. Porter – 49 So Fine
- Elizabeth St. Michel – Surrender the Storm
- Susan Faw – Bone Dragon
- Kana Wu – No Secrets Allowed
- Chris Karlsen – The Ack Ack Girl
- Edie Cay – The Boxer and the Blacksmith
- Emily A. Myers – The Truth About Unspeakable Things
- Angela Duane / Frannie James – The Sylvan Hotel, A Seattle Story
- Deborah Swenson – Till My Last Breath, Book One in the Desert Hills Trilogy
- Adriana Girolami – The Zamindar’s Bride
- Phillip Vega – Searching for Sarah
- Emma Lombard – Discerning Grace
- F. E. Greene – In the Sweet Midwinter
- Kelle Z. Riley – Read My Lips