One More Exciting Step in My Writing Journey
FINALISTS AND WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON JUNE 25, 2022
Thank you, CIBA Judges for this wonderful honor.
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from the 2021 Chatelaine Romantic Fiction Short List List to the 2021 Chatelaine Book Awards Semi-Finalist Positions. Finalists are selected from the Semi-Finalist titles. The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 24 CIBA Division Finalists.
We will announce the 1st Place Category winners and Grand Prize Division Winners at the CIBAs Banquet and Ceremony on Saturday, June 25h, 2022 at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash. sponsored by the 2022 Chanticleer Authors Conference.
These titles are in the running for the FINALISTS of the 2021 Chatelaine Book Awards novel competition for Romantic Fiction!
- Jayne Castel – Highlander Deceived
- Anna Gomez and Kristoffer Polaha – Moments Like This
- Valerie Taylor – What’s Not Said — A Novel
- Lindy Miller – Aloha With Love
- Alex Sirotkin – The Long Desert Road
- Evie Alexander – Highland Games
- M. C. Bunn – Where Your Treasure Is
- A.D. Brazeau – Love Between the Lines
- Brooke Skipstone – Crystal’s House of Queers
- Bobbi Groover – Inside the Grey
- Pierre G. Porter – 49 So Fine
- Elizabeth St. Michel – Surrender the Storm
- Susan Faw – Bone Dragon
- Kana Wu – No Secrets Allowed
- Chris Karlsen – The Ack Ack Girl
- John W. Feist – The Color of Rain
- Edie Cay – The Boxer and the Blacksmith
- Emily A. Myers – The Truth About Unspeakable Things
- Angela Duane / Frannie James – The Sylvan Hotel, A Seattle Story
- Deborah Swenson – Till My Last Breath, Book One in the Desert Hills Trilogy
- Adriana Girolami – The Zamindar’s Bride
- Phillip Vega – Searching for Sarah
- Emma Lombard – Discerning Grace
- F. E. Greene – In the Sweet Midwinter